Our range of products for energy efficiency and mechanical services
Energy efficiency is a key issue for our residential, commercial and industrial customers. For us, energy efficiency is the best practise to reduce operating costs whilst maintaining the environment for future generations.
By using our range of high efficiency products we can improve your energy efficiency. Ask us today for more information.
- As LG Electric distributors we can provide from 400KW to 2000KW Chillers to meet any demand. We supply and maintain LG electric chillers throughout Australia.
- Goldman Energy can also install LG Electric Chillers into a range of applications. From small commercial chillers to large chillers for industrial applications, LG chillers can meet any demand your business requires.
- Absorption chillers use a heat source to produce chilled water. Used heavily in industries where Chilled water is required, Absorption chillers are similar to refrigerators used in recreational vehicles.
- Goldman Energy can supply a wide range of Absorption Chillers and Heat Pumps from World Energy that can be adapted to your specific needs.
Pump installs and upgrades
- WILO SE, is one of the world‘s leading manufacturers of pumps and pump systems for heating, air-conditioning and cooling, for water supply as well as for sewage disposal and treatment. Goldman Energy are proud to be partnered with this world leading manufacturer to be able to offer a wide range of high efficiency pumps.
- Goldman Energy size, install and maintain the Wilo pumps, offering complete ease of install. We can offer highly competitive payback rates of under 4 years for Wilo’s high efficiency range.
- A comprehensive metering program is essential to effectively manage and conserve energy resources in a campus environment. While traditional methods using a building control system to calculate energy can provide some useful information, ONICON BTU measurement systems offer greatly improved accuracy for the entire measurement system.
- With an integral display and multiple output signal options, ONICON’s System-10 BTU Meter provides the accuracy, flexibility and reliability to meet the requirements of most hydronic energy measurement applications.
Automation and Control
- We supply all of our Cogeneration (CHP) engines with integrated Genset Controllers. Using a ComAp system we are able to program the machine to run 24/7, peak times only, during opening hours, when electricity or thermal demand is required or any combination of these. The automated controls allow you to optimally run your plant increasing the efficiency of the project. This significantly reduces your operating costs.
- The Outpost WASP Smart AMI Platform is a revolutionary point to point wireless monitoring solution that minimises costs and maximises reliability for utility AMI. Outpost Central’s WASP end-points can connect to any compatible water or gas meter within mobile phone coverage. Meter readings, consumption profiles and alarms are automatically transmitted to a web-based back-end with a suite of water monitoring tools including leak detection, meter face sync and consumption reports.
Energy efficiency upgrades
- Energy efficiency is a key issue for many of our customers. From installing boiler economisers leading to increased efficiency by capturing lost heat, to improving thermal storage solutions, Goldman Energy can work with your energy efficiency team to identify areas to improve.
- Energy efficiency leads to improved operating costs and can lead to reduced maintenance costs and improved equipment life. Many of our solutions are also suitable for Government funding and certificate schemes. Ask us today for more information.
- Cogeneration and Trigeneration
- Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Install and Commission
- Mechanical Services
- Remote Control
- System Design
- Turnkey Solution
- Wilo Pumps
As part of their Sustainable Sydney 2030 goals, the City of Sydney awarded Goldman Energy the turnkey Cogeneration project at the Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre....Read More...